Sunday, June 04, 2006

On the agenda today...

On friday, I finally inked my larger piece (it's 9x12). I HATE the inking stage, because my hands always shake a tiny bit, and if I screw up on the kimono collars and hems I go crazy. For some reason though on friday my hands were really steady and inking this was a piece of cake. I still have to in the kimono patterns, but I'm really happy with this since all of my straight lines are straight, and all of my parallel lines are perfectly parallel, with no jogs or wobblies. Yesterday I started on a new aceo, isn't it cute? I love the little octopus! Anyway, I know what I'll be doing today, besides taking frequent breaks to check the progress of my beans and carrots in the garden. They all poked out yesterday.

1 comment:

BrendaSaydak said...

Thank you so much!!!!