Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone!

I'm about an hour away from heading over to my parent's for a feast, but I thought I'd make a quick post just in case anyone's wondering why I'm so quiet. This week I should have much more artwork up - the last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic at work, with a lot of little unexpected hours thrown in here and there (as in, no lunch breaks and staying late!). So I've been pretty tired. We're working on our yard too, making the garden larger (I'm not doing without home grown beans and home made salsa this year) and cleaning up in general. The past three nights we've had a bonfire, just burning up scrap wood the previous owners left behind.

The weather here is fantastic, and I have the day off tomorrow - this should be a great week! So, happy Easter everyone! Don't eat too much, and have fun!

No comments: