Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Artwork!

First of all, a new ACEO. It's a breed of cat with unusually shaped ears, called a scottish fold.
Click here for auction!



Also, here's one with a bit of a story. I originally did this to donate to a fundraiser, but I missed the mail-in deadline. I don't feel right just selling this, but my cat is sick so I need the money for my vet bill. So what I will do if you are the high bidder is only charge you for HALF of the final bid plus shipping, and I'm asking that you take the other half that would have gone to me normally and donate it to your favorite animal charity. I'm going on the honor system here, but my collectors are an awesome bunch of people so I know you'll do what's right! please read the auction description for more info.
Click here for auction!

No comments: